Welcome to Sadhu Goureswar College
The College is named jointly after two of the most revered beings of the locality, the renowned sage who devoted his austere life for divinity and the supranatural being, the Siva deity (Goureswar) who embraced the Sadhu in nearly paternal love. The strange juxtaposition of a human form and a celestial one gives ample evidence of the ethereal quality of this place. Everything is in an uncanny state. Otherwise, it would not have been possible for such a developing college to take shape in all its glorious manifestations in so short a period.Read More
- Principal List
- Our Teaching Staff
- Our Non-Teaching Staff
- College Rule
- Library Rule
- Governing Body
- Student Union
Scholarship and Stipend
1. Junior / Senior Merit Scholarship These are awarded by the Govt. of Orissa on the basis of results of High School Certificate Examination /Higher Secondary Examination. A student has to secure at least 60% of total marks without extra optional.
2. Post Matric Scholarship :
These are awarded to all SC and ST students by Harijan and Tribal welfare Deptt, Govt. of Orissa, provided they are not employed.
3. Scholarship for Teachers’ Children :
These are awarded to the children of Primary School Teachers & High School Teachers. A student has to secure at least 40% of total marks.
4. Scholarship for children of Bidi Workers and Mining workers.
5. Stipend to Physically Handicapped students :
These are awarded to lame, deaf or orthopaedically handicapped students whose age should be between 17 and 30 years.
6. Scholarship to students opting Sanskrit
These are awarded by the Govt. of India to the students who opt. for Sans. as their subject.
7. Besides these, there are provisions for loan Scholarships.
(a) State Loan
(b) National Loan
Loan scholarships are controlled by Rules and Regulations as embodied in respective Bond Forms.